Delivering on our Delivery Promise
AV4Home will ensure that your order is delivered within the time period confirmed on your order acknowledgement OR we will give you a 10% refund on the cost of the item ordered*
We know that you always have a choice about where to place your order. So why place your order with AV4Home?
Not only do we offer quality products at competitive prices, we work very hard to exceed our customers expectations and ensure that we give the best possible service and support at all times. We work especially hard to ensure that we deliver on our delivery promise and we believe that this effort is rewarded by our Customer service rating of over 98% Positive feedback
We are so confident that we can manage our delivery services to ensure very few of our customers’ will experience a late delivery, and because at AV4Home we understand how frustrating and inconvenient a late delivery can be, we will give those customers a 10% refund as a gesture of compensation. Of course some conditions apply to this refund, please read these below, we are sure you will find that these are entirely reasonable and are there purely to ensure correct understanding of the order and delivery process as applied across the wide range of products and different delivery services associated with those different products.
* Explanation of conditions as applied specifically to our above delivery promise.
1. The delivery period promised is as shown on your order acknowledgement email as sent to you at time of placing your order, except
A. If an item is shown as out of stock, or we advise you within one working day that the item is now out of stock, and you accept to await new stock arriving, the delivery promise commences from the date we confirm that the item has arrived back in stock.
B. Next day means the next working day provided the order is placed on a working day and before 2:30pm. (If your order is urgent call us on 01623 672070 and we will always endeavour to ship on that day if at all possible, once shipping is confirmed then our delivery promise will apply if not delivered on the next working day.)
2. Orders under £50, shipped free by Royal mail First or Second Class are excluded from the delivery promise. Please consider paying a little extra for our next working day service and our price promise will be valid.
3. If a delivery is attempted and fails because no one is in to take delivery, and the date of that attempt is within the delivery promise, then a refund would not apply.
4. For larger items and furniture where we indicate a specialist delivery service, you should expect to be contacted by the delivery service to arrange the delivery day with you prior to delivery. These companies will be planning their delivery routes to suit their current workload and will generally offer you a date that suits their plan. If you are unable to accept a date offered, because it is not convenient, and then arrange with the delivery company a later date that is more suitable, the refund will only apply if our delivery company then fails to deliver on the day your have agreed with them. (We suggest that when you agree a later date with our delivery company that you email us to confirm and record this agreed date in writing).
5. Deliveries to addresses in the Highlands and Islands of the UK are subject to individual agreement as to what dates or delivery period apply to the Delivery Promise. Please contact us if this applies to your order for agreement dates.
6. Our promise of a refund for late delivery will be automatically suspended in instance of severe weather conditions occurring across the UK or exceptionally within a region such that all businesses are effected beyond their control. Our Promise is based upon the confidence we have in our own and or delivery partners efforts to ensure you are not dis-appointed, we must exclude those causes such as weather that we can of course have absolutely no control over.