Frank Olsen High Gloss White 1100mm TV Cabinet with Wireless Phone Charging
The Frank Olsen 1100mm wide white TV cabinet is ideal for TV's up to 55 inches and has ample space for AV equipment, and the height of 506mm means that the cabinet is high enough to cover wall sockets. See below for more great features from this fantastic range.
The brand new range of ‘Intelligent AV furniture’ from Frank Olsen is designed with a passion for modern life. The Frank Olsen designs are far more than being furniture alone. They are feature rich, developed to high quality specifications, combined with stunning aesthetics and intelligent features which bring it to life and set it apart from any other furniture range. Every detail has been thought through down to the fantastic storage capacity for both AV equipment and general modern family life. This really is furniture that lives with the family or the AV enthusiast and goes way beyond the expectations of a TV and storage cabinet.
To be Frank.. it is the only furniture range that features :
- Discreet wireless phone charging compatibility (QI standard). An outstanding feature without compromising the clean lines of the design. When it is not in use, it simply is not visible. Very easy to use, very handy to have, almost magical and a true innovation in furniture ! * For none QI (wireless charge compatible) phones the cabinets are all supplied with both 1 x iPhone & 1 x Android microport, superslim wireless charging receivers. These simply sit under your existing phone case to make any phone work as wireless charging with the furniture. At approx 0.5mm thick, these receivers hide perfectly under a standard phone case. The new iPhone 8 and iPhone X have wireless charging built in and are compatible with the QI Wireless Charging Standard.
- The Frank Olsen Intelligent eye remote control manager. The doors of the furniture are solid construction with a high gloss glass front, there is no compromise in the design by using beam thru printed glass. The Intelligent eye system enables the use of up to 8 pieces of AV equipment to be operated as normal by the standard remote controls with the doors closed and all equipment out of sight. With this feature, the stunning design will not be ruined by seeing what is inside to watch the TV.
- High gloss toughened glass top, sides and doors (unless oak effect doors) for a consistent high quality clean line of design.
- Highly scratch resistant Frank Olsen signature internal textured grey finish.
- Constructed from only solid 18mm board and toughened glass throughout.
- Push to open doors, continuing the clean lines of the design.
- Passive built in air flow ventilation – perfect for gaming consoles.
- Castor wheels for easy movement and adjustable levelling feet for additional stability if required. Perfect for height alignment when two units are used to form a wall of storage.
- Adjustable internal toughened glass shelves.
- Cable management system and hidden cable access points.
- All designs are compatible with the matching Frank Olsen TV back support, perfect for use with a soundbar or if you simply prefer the tv to be mounted for better stability. This is highly recommended for a large screen when children are around because it keeps the screen stable.
- Fantastic storage capacity. Perfect for the family with gaming, Blueray, streaming services etc and importantly, plenty of storage for magazines, books, games and the family things we all seem to need somewhere to tidy away and hide from sight.
- Supplied flat packed for easy home assembly.
- Supported by a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
- External Dimensions - W1100mm x H506mm x D420mm
- See images above for internal dimensions
Options (see top right)
- This range of TV Stands can be delivered flat packed or Pre-assembled. If you select assembly then delivery will take approx 16-21 working days.
- TV Bracket - Optional height adjustable cantilever TV Bracket. Suits screens up to 70" with a maximum weight of 50Kg. The bracket will suit VESA up to 600mm x 400mm
Despite receiving wrong colour doors for our cabinet this was immediately remedied without too much hassle and Paul especially was extremely helpful
Good quality, but not as easy to assemble as expected, really happy with product.
What a fantastic shop. Expert service and advise without any pressure.
Top quality product. Really pleased with it.
Free UK Mainland Delivery
We offer free delivery on all items on our website.
How to find out when your order can be delivered
At the top of the page under the price there is information showing you the delivery time scale for that specific item.
Tracking my order
Tracking details will be emailed to you once dispatched so you can track the delivery of your order
Free Day of Choice Delivery
You can choose any working week day for delivery. Add the product to your basket and on the basket page, scroll down and you will see a text box to enter your preferred delivery date. You will still see the default delivery options in the checkout, but we will use your preferred delivery date rather than the delivery option selected on your order. If for any reason we are unable to deliver on the date you have requested, we will contact you to discuss how we can arrange a convenient delivery.
When delivery is requested to business premises, please ensure you provide specific details about where / how the delivery will be received & signed for; e.g. "please deliver to reception" or "please deliver to goods inward". Please also advise if any there are any limitations on your business opening hours.
If our delivery company fails to deliver your order by the expected day / time, we will of course refund any additional delivery charges that you have paid.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any consequential loss or costs that you might incur as a result of late delivery, regardless of the cause. We will of course apply all possible efforts to resolve any delay in delivery to ensure that you receive your order at the earliest possible time.
Failed Delivery Attempts
If the delivery company cannot deliver the item because no-one is home to receive the order, they will leave a card with a contact number detailing how YOU can contact them to arrange a more convenient delivery date. You must contact the delivery company within 24 to 48 hours. If the carrier receives no contact from you they will return the package to us after a period of approximately 5 working days. This may result in extra shipping costs being incurred for the items return to us and to then arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order and wish to return it under current Consumer Protection Law within 14 days, OR within our 30 day No Quibble Return Policy, subject to the following conditions:-
Please call us first to discuss why you may wish to return an item. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund. If the goods are to be returned, in all circumstances you must obtain an RMA Number (Return Material Authorization) from us before returning.
A) If you notify us of your wish to return an item within 14 days of the date of delivery.
It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return. Provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e. unused, unmarked, un-assembled and in original unmarked packaging) we will refund you the full price that you paid for the product including any standard delivery cost. There are numerous delivery companies that offer online or phone bookings for insured collections and delivery back to us of unwanted orders at very competitive costs. We can assist with advise on this if you call us to request such.
For non-furniture packages up to 30Kgs, if you wish, we can arrange collection during normal working hours - week-days only, by our delivery company, but you should understand that this service bears the cost of collecting the goods from you AND delivery back to us. If you chose to use this service, then the goods are then covered by our delivery company whilst in transit - provided you have correctly and fully repacked the goods in the original packaging. The cost of this service can vary between typically £20 - £30. If you are not available for a pre-arranged collection, then you must bear the cost of any re-arranged one also.
For Furniture, any item including glass and larger items over 30Kgs, you will need to make your own arrangements to ship the items back to us. You may find that the cost of such may be high, perhaps between £20 - £50. For larger items that have been delivered by one of our one or two man services the return cost may exceed £100. In these instances once you have an RMA Number, bringing the item back to our showroom at NG19 9BG may be a good option.
PLEASE NOTE With many of our special delivery services for larger furniture items, you will have the opportunity to inspect the item when it arrives, and if for any reason you decide it is not really what you expected, then you can ask the delivery company to repack and take the item away immediately. You will be liable for the return costs, but these will be less and more convenient than returning the item later.
B) If you notify us of your wish to return an item within 15 to 30 days after delivery
Our no quibble returns policy extends your statutory rights for up to 30 days after delivery.
It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return. Provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e. unused, unmarked, un-assembled and in original unmarked packaging) we will refund you the cost of the product minus the cost of shipping to you. There are numerous delivery companies that offer online or phone bookings for insured collections and delivery back to us of unwanted orders at very competitive costs. We can assist with advise on this if you call us to request such.
Conditions and Important Notes
ALL PRODUCT PRINTED PACKAGING MUST BE PROTECTED BY WRAPPING / PLACING IN ANOTHER BOX SO THAT NO SHIPPING OR RETURN LABELS ARE ACTUALLY PLACED DIRECTLY ON THIS PRINTED PACKAGING. Where a customer returns their order because it is no longer required, AV4home.co.uk reserves the right to recover the true original delivery costs. This is applicable to orders sent using our free delivery service. Where the customer returns an item that is part of a reduced price/free promotion, the customer will be expected to return all items received as part of the promotion in as new, unused, unopened perfect re-saleable condition or pay the current value for any items not returned.
Cancellation of Order / Return of pre-assembled furniture and B2B (Business to Business) purchases may be subject to a restocking charge.
Cancellation of Special Order Items, such as furniture made to order, bespoke colour and selected features – as usually depicted on the website and identifiable by their longer delivery times, will not be accepted or at least will incur whatever cancellation costs that may be imposed by the manufacturers of the item due to work completed at date of cancellation up to the full cost if the item is complete and enroute / delivered to the customer.
This policy only applies to Consumer Customers, not to business.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How much weight does each shelf and the top hold?
The internal shelves can support 5Kg each. The top will support 50Kg.
Will the bracket take curve Samsung tv
Yes, the bracket will suit samsung curved screens up to 70" with a maximum weight of 50Kg.