Peerless DE-HD20 20m Delta High Speed HDMI 1.4 Cables with EthernetProduct code: 3431
DELTA AV Interconnects from Peerless are the choice for when you want to get more performance from your system. Precision engineered, all DELTA interconnects use superior materials such as PCOFC conductors and RFI/EMI filters to deliver superior AV performance. The gunmetal-plated zinc headshells reflect the quality and performance of DELTA AV interconnects and offer High Speed HDMI with Ethernet channel interconnects as standard.
HDMI plug to HDMI plug
Available in DE-HD20 - 20m lengths, Peerless Delta HDMI interconnects are High Speed HDMI 1.4 With Ethernet certified. Ready for Full 1080p 3DTV, each cable supports images resolutions up to 4k x 2k (2160p), reduces cabling between Internet-enabled AV devices thanks to the Integrated 100Mbps Ethernet Channel and increased colour support for digital cameras.
Features & Benefits
- High Speed HDMI with Ethernet Channel - certified to latest HDMI 1.4 standard
- Backward compatible with HDMI 1.3
- 3DTV compatible (stereo 1080p image resolution)
- Ethernet channel for connecting Internet-enabled AV devices minimising cabling
- Audio return channel eliminates need for additional audio cable between TV with integrated receiver and Amplifier
- Supports 4k x 2k image resolutions (@ 24Hz)
- Increased colour profile support for digital cameras
- Exacting cable geometry delivers high speed data transfer rates
- FULL HD 1080p compatible
- 24K gold-plated contacts for superior signal transfer
- PCOFC oxygen free conductors minimise signal loss and distortion
- Braided PCOFC outer shielding and Aluminium foil inner shielding for protection against external electrical (EMI) and radio (RFI) interference
- PVC outer jacket for enhanced durability
- Foamed PE dielectric for enhanced performance
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Quick Order Processing
When you place an order before 3.30pm, Monday to Friday, we aim to process your order and dispatch it on that same day. Orders placed after 3.30pm are dispatched as soon as possible, usually no later than the next working day (Monday to Friday).
Our Free Delivery service for this item will be within 1-3 working days from placing your order. If you want it quicker then select Next Working Day delivery (FREE for orders over £50) in our secure checkout and we can deliver this item to you on the date shown at the top of the page, next to the price.
Next Working Day Deliveries.
We have options for Next working Day and Timed Next Working Day deliveries in our Secure Checkout.
Free Day of Choice Delivery
If you want delivery on a specific week day, add the item to your basket and then click on "Proceed to Checkout". Select a free delivery option and enter the required date in the Special Instructions box in the checkout. If for any reason we are unable to deliver on the day you have requested, we will contact you immediately to discuss how we can arrange a convenient delivery.
Shipping to European Union
We are able to ship most items to EU countries provided they do not contain any glass. Delivery time is between 3-5 working days from order. We currently ship to the following countries:-
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden and Spain.
Once in our secure checkout, select the required country and you will see the delivery cost for your order. Cost is calculated by weight. All orders shipped overseas, should any import tax or duty become payable, this is the responsibility of the importer, (not usually applicable within the EU)
Please call us on 01623 672070 first to discuss why you may wish to return an item and to receive a returns number. We will take all steps possible to solve your problem / offer you a replacement or exchange product, or a refund.
We have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days of purchase, and we will issue a full refund provided the item is in a re-saleable condition, (i.e unused, unassembled, unmarked and in original unmarked packaging). It is the responsibility of the customer to return the item and ensure the package has been reasonably protected in return transit. You must include a copy of your invoice with the return.