29 - 33 Hallamway
Old Mill Lane Business Park
Tel: 01623 672070Come and Visit our Showroom
AV4Home offer consumer finance options on all orders over £350.00 with only a 10% Deposit.
We can offer the following great finance options:-
1. 0% over 6 or 12 Months (Not available when combined with any other discount or promotion offered on our website)
How do I see what the monthly payments will be?
Products available to purchase with Finance will have a button showing you the minimum monthly payment. To the right of this button is an arrow, clicking on this arrow will show you all of the Finance options that we can offer and the costs involved, so you can see monthly payments and work out which option is best for you. Click the image below and an image will appear showing you how to see these details.
How to Apply
You can apply for finance by selecting this method of payment at the final stage of the checkout process. Applying for finance is fast and easy. Place your order online and in the checkout, select the finance option. This will display the details on the number of monthly payments and payment amounts. Once you have selected the right option for you, click on "Place order now" and you will then be taken to V12 Finance's secure website to finish off the application.
What Do I Need To Apply?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
• You must be over 18 years of age.
• You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
• You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
• You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
• You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
• Delivery must be to the home address registered within the agreement. (Call us if moving home to discuss further).
Why might our Finance Options be of interest to you?
• Your Finance payments will not start until your order has been delivered and we have contacted you to ensure you are fully satisfied with your purchase.
• Buy now with just a 10% deposit.
• Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
• Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
• Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
• Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.
Frequently asked Questions
I cannot see the Finance Option in the Checkout?
The finance option will appear under payment methods when at least one item in your basket is over £350.
How much can I borrow?
When checking out, just complete the easy online application form that you'll receive from V12 Retail Finance and you can be approved instantly for up to £15,000 to allow you to purchase the goods that you've been dreaming of, and pay for it in easy manageable installments.
Is a deposit required?
Yes, a minimum 10% deposit will need to be paid upon acceptance.
How are my monthly payments made?
All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically the first payment will be due one month after the delivery of your goods, subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your agreement.
When are my monthly payments made?
This is typically 30 days from the completion of the agreement by signature, but can be changed after the first payment has been made. Full details as follows:-
Online and Phone credit agreements - Once the agreement has been confirmed as accepted, the first payment will be made 30 days from the shipped date of the products.
Showroom credit agreements - Once the agreement has been confirmed as accepted and signed in our Mansfield showroom office, the first payment date will be 30 days from this signature date.
This payment date can be changed after the first payment to a different day in the month that maybe more suitable for your personal finances.
What type of goods can I buy on Finance?
Please remember that the minimum order value for finance is £350.00. Clearance products are excluded, only brand new products can be purchased on this finance agreement.
How Do I Apply?
Place your order online and in the checkout, select the finance option. This will display the details on the number of monthly payments and payment amounts. Once you have selected the right option for you, click on "Place order now" and you will then be taken to V12 Finance's secure website to finish off the application.
Finish the process by clicking to eSign the agreement which eliminates the need for any paperwork; saving you time and means we can send your goods quicker.
Can I Pay Off My Loan Early?
You can settle your loan agreement at any time. Simply contact V12 Retail Finance and they will calculate and send you your settlement figure. Your settlement figure and date are calculated in line with the Consumer Credit Act.
Who is providing AV4Home's Consumer Finance?
Consumer credit service provided by V12 Retail Finance. V12 Retail Finance is owned by Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. For more information please refer to our frequently asked questions or visit www.v12retailfinance.com